Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have dyed black hair & want to put blonde & carmel highlights-would it look good?

I dyed my hair black which is very close to my natural color and want to get the highlights I always have-which is blonde and carmel. Would it look good or should I dye it light brown first?



I have dyed black hair %26amp; want to put blonde %26amp; carmel highlights-would it look good?

To answer your question...yes it would look great. But think of the process and what your putting your through to get it blonde and caramel. As a hairstylist...I really wouldn't recommend it just for the simple fact that you will be doing the worst kind of damage to your hair. Taking it form a 1(black) to a 10(blonde) is severe damage. If it's something that you really want to do...find a great hairstylist tin your area. Have a consultation. get some treatment. Reconstruct the hair. And gradually add the highlights. Less damage is always better. Good Luck!!!



I have dyed black hair %26amp; want to put blonde %26amp; carmel highlights-would it look good?

it should look good.



jus dont have too nlond of highlights, the carmel brown will look very cute though!



good luck! i hope it turns out good and you like it, otherwise you can dye it black again and start over!



I have dyed black hair %26amp; want to put blonde %26amp; carmel highlights-would it look good?

because you dyed it black.... its going to be hard dear. sorry........



or at least thats what happened to my friend.



I have dyed black hair %26amp; want to put blonde %26amp; carmel highlights-would it look good?

why not have light brown and caramel highlights?%26gt;..i have black hair and highlighted it light brown for the hols :)

No comments:

Post a Comment