Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Hair color and highlights changed...I had a gall bladder operation then I had to be reopened the

Now my hair which I had done has this slightly greenish hue...is this from the drugs ?



My Hair color and highlights changed...I had a gall bladder operation then I had to be reopened the day after,

It could be from the drugs, ask your doctor if he/she knows. It could also be from the shock/trauma that your body has gone through because of the surgeries and the stay in the hospital. I spent two months last year in the hospital, underwent 3 surgeries and lost most of my hair as a result due to the stress, both emotional and physical. It's just now starting to get back to its normal thickness, a year later!



Hope you feel better soon!



My Hair color and highlights changed...I had a gall bladder operation then I had to be reopened the day after,

It was probably caused my the anesthetic they used to put you out. In the past when I have had surgery, not long after a perm, it has pulled the curl right out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment