Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Should I get lowlights?...I have dirty blonde hair with lots of light blonde highlights.?

Hello, my name is Deanna and my friend plans on doing my hair sometime this week. I want something different. Right now I have long hair with 1 set of long layers and have dirty blonde hair with lots and lots of highlights to the point where I can be called a blonde lol. I also have bangs, u can see an image of myself on my icon next to this post and also here for more reference...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonbuggs/2...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonbuggs/3...



http://moonbuggs.deviantart.com/art/Sund...



I was wondering if getting more layers and lowlights would be a good idea. Also, if anyone has any pictures to send me to see it would be most appreciated. I hope those pictures of me help, and if there are any other suggestions then please let me know. Thanks so much!!



Should I get lowlights?...I have dirty blonde hair with lots of light blonde highlights.?

Hey, my names Tara and I totally think layers and lowlights would look amazing, especially if your going for more of an edgier look. But i would swoop the bangs to either side if your going to get low lights. I work at a salon so i understand why your worried but dont be, you can always undo hair color but i would suggest finding a picture of a cut you like and bringing it in then having an actual conversation about it with your hairstylist so you know you will get what you want. Also i have gone from natural bright blonde to dark brown last winter and ive had low lights, darker underneath lighter on top, basically everything so if you need anymore advice let me know! i hope ive helped!



Should I get lowlights?...I have dirty blonde hair with lots of light blonde highlights.?

Yes, definetly get shorter layers. And yes, you can get more lowlights. You are so pretty; you look like a model :D I like the first picture, and this one too... http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonbuggs/4... how do you do that?



::::::::::KARLA::::::::::



Should I get lowlights?...I have dirty blonde hair with lots of light blonde highlights.?

um i disagree you are not pretty



you shouldnt worry about your hair



its not going to help



Should I get lowlights?...I have dirty blonde hair with lots of light blonde highlights.?

personally, i love lowlights. but when i got them, my hair was red and i got dark brown and red ones.. not sure what kinda extreme you're trying to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment