Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have really curly brown hair with blue highlights that reaches just past my shoulders when straigh

I need help deciding what kind of hair cut I should get. I like fun hair styles and I do want to cut a bit off. Please don't tell me to keep it long because it gives me headaches (the hair not you). Please provide pictures or links if you can. Scene or emo hair is okay, but so is fun bobs or more conservative cuts. Please and thank you! Best answer gets ten points!



I have really curly brown hair with blue highlights that reaches just past my shoulders when straightened?

I would cut your hair just above your shoulders and tapper your bangs. Tapered bangs are really hot right now! Get lots of layers! Anyway, if your hair is right abouve your shoulders you can still cut some off but you can still style is however ya want.



I have really curly brown hair with blue highlights that reaches just past my shoulders when straightened?

Um well this is my friend and i love her hair to death so maybe you will to?



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6kpbxhe%26amp;...

No comments:

Post a Comment