Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is there any hair product that will take off my highlights ????

PLZ HELP I REALLY NEED A PRODUCT FOR MY HAIR THAT WILL GET OFF THE HIGHLIGHTS I SAW ONCE THAT THERE WAS THIS UM LIKE SHAMPOO OR SOMETHIN IN WALMART IT WAS LIKE A BOX LIKE FOR PAINTING YOUR HAIR BUT IT WAS THE OPPOSITTE PLZ IF AND OF U PPL KNOW WERE I CAN BUY A楹揚RODUCT TO TAKE OFF THE HIGHLIGHT PLZ ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE I NEED HELP LIKE IN WALMART HEB OR ANY OTHER STORE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!



Is there any hair product that will take off my highlights ????

I'm sorry to tell you but highlights are permanent. Anytime you lift your hair from one level to another it's going to be permanent. I would suggest coloring your hair with a semi permanent closest to your natural shade. The semi permanents are less damaging on your hair than permanent.



Go to a professional to get this done. It will be less damaging than if you did it at home. Plus professional lines can be very conditioning and will add alot of shine.



Is there any hair product that will take off my highlights ????

check this link http://astore.amazon.com/haircare08-20

No comments:

Post a Comment