Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair falling out/breaking/tangling after highlights -- products??

I've been growing my dark brown (virgin) hair super long for the last couple of years. A few weeks ago I decided to get blonde highlights, and although I ended up being pleased with the light blonde colour, I'm very dissatisfied with the condition of my hair. After every wash it is nearly impossible to detangle and comb through...and it's falling out/breaking off constantly. I'm not sure what went wrong because I used to dye my hair years ago and I've never experienced such damage from one dye job. I also don't blow dry or use any heat on my hair. The salon where I got it done told me they don't use bleach in their dyes (unless a person requests it), so I'm not sure what is causing all the breakage, or why I'm losing more and more hair by the minute.



If someone could shed some light on this issue or perhaps recommend some sort of product to get my hair looking healthy again, I'd really appreciate it.



~Joey



Hair falling out/breaking/tangling after highlights -- products??

just a month ago i was loosing hair like crazy my beautician told me to use this it is Matrix Essentials insecure leave in treatment i use it after i get out of the shower i the morning i just spray it on my scalp and hair and know my hair looks awesome i would try that good luck



Hair falling out/breaking/tangling after highlights -- products??

Sounds like they used bleach. I dye my hair blonde and it always breaks and everything. My advice is just to use a color-protecting shampoo and conditioner because they protect your hair too. Try Dumb Blonde by bedhead. I condition with that once a week and daily I use herbal essences color me happy. Good Luck.



Hair falling out/breaking/tangling after highlights -- products??

Some hair dyes can do harm to hair. You have to always read ingreadients even though it make take a long time. Products with to much dye and chemicsl will do serious damage to the scalp and that is what caused your hair to start falling off and braking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment