Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi I want to make some highlights in white form my hair, i am a natural dark blonde!?

Can anybody help me ive been looking for people who can tell me how to do it my own. Please help me! Thank You!!!



Hi I want to make some highlights in white form my hair, i am a natural dark blonde!?

I don't know where you live, but if there is a Sally's in your area, then they would have what you need and usually they have hair stylist that work there who can tell you exactly how to do what you are wanting.



Sally's is a store that sales to Beauty shops and also to the public at a slighly higher cost. However, they are not expensive.



If you don't have a Sally's then you might have a place called State hair supplies. If not then, look in your yellow pages or on the internet for a beauty supply store. Or you could call a local barbershop or beauty shop and ask them what the name of this kind of store would be.



You can also find your local beauty school. They can also do it for you at a very very low price. But they too can tell you what the store would be called in your area.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment