Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

I got blonde highlights in my light brown hair.Except, it didn't work out very well. The top of my hair went totally blonde, with brown streaks. Apparently, if you die it back brown, your hair will go green..



PLEASE HELP ME!!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

It won't go back green! Just buy a colourant close to your natural colour that is permanent......trust me there is NO way that your hair will go green.....sometimes chlorine will send blonde hair green if there is too much in the swimming pool but that is a RARE thing!!!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

Hat sale.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

it wont go green hunni i have done this many times u will just have some lighter brown hairs thats all just leave it a few days though before dying it



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

trust me, your hair will not go green. but what u will have to do is gradually dye it back to brown. ie get brown highlights to cover up the blonde, but not all at once, or else there is a chance that it wont look natural!



one question though? why go back to brunette? blondes have more fun!!!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

It won't go green!!! but if you have the dosh go to a hairdressers who will find your natural hair colour then dye it to the nearest colour they have!! it works a treat!!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

depends what colour u are going to when i get a customer who wants to get rid of blonde or bleach highlights i have to pre pigment there hair first with a red then put the darker colour on if ur highlights are dark then u dont need to pre pigment ur hair if u are goin to colour ur hair to the same colour as ur highlights ur be ok not to pre pigment it



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

it wont go green honest just wait a couple of days then do the dye



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

you really should go to the salon for a colour correction as your hair CAN turn a greenish shade if you dye it yourself. you should just get a hairdresser to break the colour up with some different shades of blonde ie. caramel, honey and cream shades and ask them to add a few subtle low lights. believe me i've had a big hair disaster where my hair ended up an eminem shade of blonde! when its really blonde you're not going to be able to cover it with dye, they're going to have to take the colour out before adding a darker colour! trust me, you need to get to a salon or they'll be more tears! good luck!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

It should not go green, Ive done exactly what your thinking and it never happens!



But to be on the save side go to the hairdressers and they should put a red pigment in first to bring it to a natural base colour then add on your required shade of brown.



Happy Hair Days!



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

go to a salon for help



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

If you use any ash brown on blonde hair it will turn green.



Here's the logic: Your hair is blonde(yellow)



Light Ash Brown hair color that has a (blue/violet)



base.



Yellow %26amp; Blue=Green



To avoid green hair you absolutely need to use a warm (red) base hair color. It doesn't have to be a scarlet red, but a nice warm light brown. Look for that key word "warm". I am a professional Cometologist, and excell when it comes to correcting hair color.



The next time you can pretty much choose the color you really want, because the warm tone(s), will have been absorbed and good to go for you next application of hair color.



This should help you get a grip on how Color works.



Good luck, hope this helps you.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

the other answer you received by the professional is absolutely correct. but why not go to a pro yourself. some places don't charge that much and that way in future when you get a wild hair and want to change color, you'll know where to go.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

My hairdresser advised me to dye my hair redder tones before going back to brown. I started off with a light reddy brown tone and then a deeper red before going brown. Don't know how it works but I had no problems.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

No it wont go green, I've done it myself, and it was ok.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

You will need to get a red based brown colour to apply over the hair to be darkened.This is to ensure that you get even and longer lasting coverage.Putting brown straight over blonde can make give the hair a green tinge, the red helps combats this.



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

It will? I've heard of people doing it. Dye it all blonde or do what Daniella says



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

get some pre-pigment from hole-salers copper, its like a mousse just pop that on followed by your chosen colour. you have no pigment in your hair so the worm tones need putting back in i.e your red tones. this should prevent your hair going green.a little tip if your hair does go green put tomato source on it the acid in it removes it i hope you get it sorted. x x



How do I get rid of highlights?? I dont want my hair to go green..?

dye your hair the colour it was before!

No comments:

Post a Comment