Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have black hair and my highlights are too light. how can i make them slightly darker?

does hair dye color all shades of hair the same? or does it make different colors for blondes than brunettes? if i water-down hair dye, will i retain my natural hair color?



I have black hair and my highlights are too light. how can i make them slightly darker?

1.



you could redye your hair then highlight again



or...



you could use a darkening shampoo, because your hair is already black it won't make a difference. try john frieda or panteene expressions ...read the labels, there are different shades



2. no hairdye doesn't dye all shades of hair the same



3. i'm not quite sure what you mean by water down but i wouldn't suggest trying to change the dye by adding water to it

No comments:

Post a Comment