Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dying highlighted hair...(again)?

I didn't like the picture O used for my last question so im going to di it again...Right now my hair is light brown with blonde highlights, and I wanted to know if the highlights would be lighter than the rest of my hair or if they would turn pink or something if I dye my hair this color



http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5036/...



Dying highlighted hair...(again)?

No one in their right mind is going to click on an unknown link.



Dying highlighted hair...(again)?

I would contact the company that makes the hair color product that you are using. They usually can make recommendations.



Dying highlighted hair...(again)?

If you dye your hair that color you will have that color hair with light amber copper brown highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment