Monday, July 27, 2009

Bleaching highlighted hair?

So I just highlighted my hair blonde and it's pretty much blonde all over and it looks awesome - I am so happy. So I figured when my roots start looking bad I would just go all over blonde. But how exactly do I do that, can I just bleach it all out normally or do I have to go brown first to cover up the highlights then bleach to strip all the colour?If it helps some, my natural colour is medium brown.



P.s I am walking proof that you can achieve what you want at home, if anybody wants to know how to do it I bought two packs of schwarzkopf easy streaks and then with the comb applicator got my mum to put tons of fine streaks through my hair, and the result is a non brassy blonde colour, and my hair doesn't feel dry at all, although I will be intensivly conditioning for the next few weeks because I'm paranoid. So anyway any further questions ask me.



Bleaching highlighted hair?

Might turn it green

No comments:

Post a Comment